COVID-19 and your visit to the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
All you need to know to prepare for your visit to the Cannery.
- Programs are delivered both in French and in English.
- Programs and tours are offered on weekdays throughout the year.
- We currently only accept one class booking per day.
- Students will be visiting a historic cannery. The programs are held indoors, but the temperature will be similar to the temperature outdoors, and often times cooler.
- Admission is $7.75 (2022 rate) per student, taxes included. A minimum of 10 participants is required per program. Receive a 20% discount off your class’ second program when two programs are booked for the same class, on the same day.
- Free parking and an indoor lunch space (up to 50 people) are offered.
- Teachers can preview the site for free. Present your teacher ID to receive one free admission and to learn more about our programs (not applicable during Special Events).