As with all Parks Canada visitor sites, the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site is open with limited capacity. All group bookings and in-person programs are cancelled until further notice. Please contact our Education Programs Coordinator by email or phone (604.664.9234) to discuss what options we may safely offer to suit your needs.
- Programs are delivered both in French and in English.
- Programs and tours are offered on weekdays throughout the year.
- Students will be visiting a historic cannery. The programs are held indoors, but the temperature will be similar to the temperature outdoors.
- Admission is $7.40 (2021 rate) per student, taxes included. A minimum of 10 participants is required per program. Receive a 20% discount off your class’ second program when two programs are booked for the same class, on the same day.
- Free parking and an indoor lunch space (up to 50 people) are offered.
- Our programs can be customized to meet your grade level and learning objectives.
- Teachers can preview the site for free! Present your teacher ID to receive one free admission and to learn more about our programs (not applicable during Special Events).