It’s been a while since we’ve posted a Scrumptious Seafood recipe, but this easy to make oven baked salmon recipe from Delish.com is one that we just had to share. It combines all the summer goodness that we have available right here in the Pacific Northwest at this time of year: salmon, fresh garlic, and zucchini!
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- kosher salt
- 3 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Torn fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix together garlic, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and melted butter and season with salt.
- Make parchment packs: Cut four sheets of parchment. Place 1/4 of the zucchini in the middle and drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and fillet of salmon.
- Brush salmon with garlic butter marinade and season with pepper.
- Bring two sheets together and fold down over salmon, then tightly roll up sides. Repeat until you have four packs. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake salmon until cooked through, 15 minutes.
- Open packs, garnish with parsley and Parmesan, and serve.