Help us share Canada’s West Coast fishing history by becoming a member of the Gulf of Georgia Cannery Society.
Annual Membership Fees (as of July 1, 2020):
Seniors (65+) $20
Family (2 Adults) $45
Corporate (2 Adults, transferable) $100
**Special note: All Society memberships which were valid from March 2020 to March 2021 will be extended by four months, for the amount of time that the Cannery site has been temporarily closed due to COVID19.
Society member benefits:
- support the Society’s programs and exhibits
- quarterly issues of the Cannery Currents newsletter
- 20% off merchandise in the Cannery Store
- invitations to members’ functions, including our annual members’ potluck
- discounts on Cannery special events
- voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- free admission to the Cannery for the entire year (Family Membership includes free admission for two adults & one free admission pass for a guest)
Past Cannery Currents newsletters:
To take advantage of these benefits, purchase your membership in person at the Cannery, pay online with PayPal (below), or contact us for Membership enrolment at 604-664-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.