About the Event
Our coastal waters are full of life – but they are being haunted by plastic pollution. Explore the ocean’s depths and encounter colourful creatures made of upcycled materials to learn what we can do to help.
Suitable for families and children. Regular admission rates apply with youth 17 years and under free. Drop-in any time during operating hours.
Plus – we are thrilled to announce that Haunted Sea will have outreach partners that your family can visit to learn even more about ocean conservation!
- Admission: Regular admission fees apply
- Dates: Monday, October 2 – Sunday, November 5
- Time: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Location: Gulf of Georgia Cannery
- Suitable for families and children
- What to expect: it will be dark with low light, black lights and a smoke machine. There are no jump scares or strobe/flashing lights.