Please join us online for the Gulf of Georgia Cannery Society virtual Annual General Meeting on Zoom, May 7st at 1:00 pm. The Board of Directors and Society staff invite you to a presentation of our 2021 Annual Report, an update on our 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, the 2021 Financial Statements and the election of our 2022-2023 Board of Directors. You can attend the meeting through your computer via the Zoom platform or via personal phone/mobile through conference dialing.
This event is open to the public, however only members can vote.
- Introductions and Regrets
- Welcome from Chair of the Board, Elizabeth Batista
- Approval of 2022 AGM Agenda
- Approval of 2021 AGM Minutes
- Summary of the 2021 Annual Report, Stephanie Halapija
- 2021 Financial Statements presented by Treasurer Ryan Garnett
- Parks Canada Report from Parks Liaison, National Historic Sites Manager
- Board of Director Elections for 2022-2023 Term led by Past Chair, Kit Grauer
- Questions from the members
Date and time:
- Sat, May 7, 2022
- 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM PDT
- Online event (Zoom)
RSVP by Sunday, May 1st.