The past few weeks have been bustling with Music at the Cannery, back-to-back Farmers Markets, the Maritime Festival, London Farm’s Family Fun Fair, Ships to Shore, Salmon Fest and more. The fantastic weather, the festivals, and numerous events around town are all signs that summer has hit Steveston! And it doesn’t stop there either, there are a number of exciting events yet to take place this summer, here are just a few:
- Friday, August 17th, Music at the Cannery is featuring Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer.
- Sunday, August 19th, the Steveston Farmers’ and Artisans’ Market takes place between 10 am and 4 pm.
- Friday, August 24th, Music at the Cannery is featuring Tommy Alto.
- Saturday, August 25th, the Cannery’s annual Fishing the West Coast photo exhibition opens.
- Sunday, September 9th, the Cannery will host Best Catch, Sustainable Seafood Festival from 12 pm to 4 pm.
Keep your eye on the blog for further details about these events and what is yet to come!