Santa has come and gone from Steveston, but this does not mean the Cannery is shy of festive things to do this season! Let me remind you of what is in store over the next couple of weeks:
- Winter Music Night at the Cannery, featuring The Honeyflowers, will be on Saturday, December 8th inside the Boiler House Theatre at 4:30pm. Admission is by donation.
- The Winter Farmers and Artisans Market takes place inside the Cannery on Sunday, December 16th from 11am to 4pm.
- Are you still looking to check a few more people off of your shopping list? The Cannery Store caters to all your holiday needs. Many great finds are available from the Cannery Store’s annual clearance table, featuring a variety of fun and fabulous goods marked down by 50%.
- The Festival of Trees runs until December 23rd. Come and see the Steveston merchants’ beautifully decorated trees. The crew from Once Upon a Time dressed a tree this year – try to guess their theme! If you find a favourite, don’t forget to vote for it.
- Emily Carr University’s exhibit, Natural Capital, runs until April 24th, 2013.
- Over December, bring a donation for the Richmond Food Bank and receive two for one admission to the Cannery.