Join the fun at Spring Break at the Cannery!
Rain or shine, parents and kids will find lots to do at the Gulf of Georgia Cannery this spring break. Daily from 10 am to 5 pm a host of activities will be taking place inside.
- Kids can take part in maritime-related arts and crafts at any time during opening hours.
- Offered on March 14th and 16th only, join the Cannery’s costumed interpreter on a new interactive tour called “CAN you handle it!”
- Try our new Explore the Museum program for kids age 6-11. Uncover interesting facts about the Cannery through a variety of engaging tasks and activities.
- Parents and kids can join our popular guided tours through the fascinating history of the Cannery, which run every hour on the hour.
- There are plenty of hands-on exhibits for the kids to enjoy as they hear tales of BC’s fishing heritage.
As spring break approaches, keep an eye out for more details on the blog.