The Cannery will be abuzz festive events this winter! Dress warmly, and bring your friends and family!
- Nov. 27th and Dec. 11th – Steveston Farmers and Artisans Market takes place inside the Cannery from 10 am to 3 pm. Do your holiday shopping at the Dec. 11th market; there will be artisans and farmers with all the necessities for festive gifts and feasts!
- Dec. 3rd to Dec. 23rd – the second annual Festival of Tress will take place inside the Cannery. View trees uniquely decorated by Steveston merchants and vote for your favourite. This is an exciting event to get you into the holiday spirit!
- Dec. 3rd – Santa comes to Steveston. Take your photo with Santa and share your wishlist for Christmas, between 2 pm and 4 pm at the Cannery.
- Dec. 10th and 17th – The Cannery will be hosting Christmas movies. Come by the Cannery with the whole family on Dec. 10th at 2pm for Home Alone, and Dec. 17th for White Christmas. Admission is by donation.
- Now until January 2012 – Come down to the Gulf of Georgia Cannery gift shop; the annual clearance sale is on now through to January 2012. It’s your one stop shop!
Bundle up, bring your holiday cheer, and join us in the Christmas celebrations!