We welcome all fools to the Steveston Farmers’ and Artisans’ Market this April 1st! There will be fresh produce, organic meats, and eggs, fresh-baked goods, a variety of beautifully hand-crafted items, and possibly some merry pranksters. As winter has moved on to spring, the vegetables have begun to grow and flourish in local greenhouses. Come and check out what the market has to offer this Sunday between 10 am and 3 pm at the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site in Steveston.
A few new items to look out for:
- buckets of chicken fertilizer for your gardens.
- Pacific Blvd. Popcorn Company is back!
- one new produce item per market, guaranteed (I purchased some delicious winter kale last week and made a kale caesar salad with it – yum!)
- the Goldstrike Honey Bee Company is back.
- Stuck for lunch? Enjoy new burgers and smokies for sale outside!