- The Cannery offers parking (paid) and bus drop-off. There is limited free street parking throughout Steveston village. Buses for groups booked in advance may receive a parking pass; please indicate upon booking that a pass will be required.
- The site is fully wheelchair accessible. However, due to the historic construction of the building, the floor boards may be uneven in some areas. Please see more detailed information about accessibility by clicking the link below.
- Food and drink are not permitted inside the museum.
- Admissions are valid for the full day; visitors may exit and enter during same day open hours.
- Photography with flash and video recording is permitted for personal use only, with hand-held equipment. If you would like to take photos or videos inside the museum for commercial purposes, please contact Visitor Services in advance.
- Pets are not permitted inside the museum.
- Due to our building’s unique placement over the water and historic architecture, it is generally cooler inside the Cannery than it is outdoors; please dress appropriately. We have a limited number of insulated jackets for museum visitors who may wish to borrow them during the colder winter months.