September’s weather has been so lovely (knock on wood), that it still feels like summer! Come and celebrate the penultimate farmers’ market in Steveston this Sunday. The weather is looking promising for the weekend, harvests are in abundance this time of year, and as usual, there are plenty of amazing arts and crafts vendors to admire, so join us!
The remaining dates for the summer market are as follows:
- Sunday, September 16th, from 10 am to 4 pm
- Sunday, September 30th, from 10 am to 4 pm
The winter market will take place inside the Cannery once again this year. The dates are as follows:
- Sunday, October 21st, from 10 am to 3 pm
- Sunday, November 4th and 18th, from 10am to 3 pm
- Sunday, December 2 and 16th, from 10am to 3 pm
- And more to come in February and March 2013
Visit the Steveston Farmers and Artisans Market website for more details.