I’ve noticed an ad campaign on the skytrain that is promoting gifts that last or share an experience in order to cut down on the wrapping and waste from gifts that end up in the trash soon after they are enjoyed. My extended family has participated in this movement for years by making consumable gifts the Christmas standard to prevent unnecessary clutter and garbage. If this idea appeals to you, consider giving Gulf of Georgia Cannery Society memberships as gifts. Not only will you be giving your loved ones a unique, fun experience, you’ll be giving them the gift of entertainment for a whole year! Benefits include:
- entry to the Cannery for the entire year;
- quarterly issues of the Cannery Currents newsletter;
- 20% off merchandise in the Cannery Store;
- voting privileges at the AGM;
- volunteer opportunities;
- invitations to members’ functions; and
- discounts on Cannery special events.
Memberships may be purchased online or in person at the Cannery Store. Learn more about our membership options here!